Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » BBW interracial fuck and cummed on purple toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BBW interracial fuck and cummed on purple toes!
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a couple of pics i have of a longtime friend.
we were friends and wound up sleeping together and after she got comfortable with me and the fetish turned into a monster fuck and the best bj i have still ever gotten!

enjoy!

-  -  -  -

[ March 07, 2009, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy I did! Reminds me of a BBW I used to work with who I was dying to tap, but it never happened. She had the cutest feet too!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to steal a quote: "she can suck start a leaf blower!"

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes77
Loyal Member
Member # 26831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes77   Email toes77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice shot!!
Posts: 59 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, especially the cumshots!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

thanks for the compliments...she is definitely a good time!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
killer feet
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

heres another from that night...great toes and a very wet pussy...

-

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cute toes....nice job creamin them. Nothing better then applying a good cum shot to a great pair of feet
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links