Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 37 yr. old slut friend!!! interracial sex soles toes and more....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 37 yr. old slut friend!!! interracial sex soles toes and more....
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is a friend of mine who i hooked up with a few times. she is a total slut and loves to be used in every way. here are some quick samples....no cum on her feet, cos she wanted it elsewhere!

-  -  -  -
 -

[ March 07, 2009, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

she wanted a facial this night!

enjoy!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes77
Loyal Member
Member # 26831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes77   Email toes77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD!!!
Posts: 59 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Impressive cum shot! Looks like you had a great night!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles look good

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet! Love the color of her nails and all those gold toe rings! Damn!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Great feet! Love the color of her nails and all those gold toe rings! Damn!

it's funny cos we met at a club we both frequent, and she is one of those women who always wore dr. martins, so i never got to see her feet, but we had always flirted with each other.
well there is one night she shows up with a few of her girly girl friends and she is wearing a pair of open toed heels. well i took it upon myself to let her know i had a foot fetish and she had some great toes. after that she wore something open toed every night and she would come find me to show me. then she started with the toe rings and such and i must admit i am a fan!
from there we really began to step up the sexual innuendo and she wanted to "play" with me she said and see what a foot guy would be like.
well as the title says she is an unabashed slut and will tell you this. if you want to do it she is fine with it...as you can see and the pics i have sent don't do her justice as far as how freaky she really is.
i will certainly post a few more in the future.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
what size are her feet?

size 8

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

here are a couple more of her while she was giving me a bj (it was atm for those who would like such info)....and as you can see she doesnt let anything interrupt her!
 -

-

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta love a slut that can multitask lmao.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i would love to suck on those feet, her toes are off the charts.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nic soles, man!

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links