Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » A Human Lotion PumP for Ms.Sweet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Human Lotion PumP for Ms.Sweet
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Human Lotion PumP for Ms.Sweet

What is a Goddess to do during the long winter months ?

Moisturize ! Moisturize ! Moisturize !

I had run out of lotion for a couple of days and my heels were begining to feel chapped from walking around in my heels all the time.

What shal I do ???? There I spied it......sitting on the couch.......A Human Lotion Pump!!!! And completly FULL at that !!!

What a find, AND COMPLETLY ORGANIC TOO !!!!

ITS MY ROUGH HEELS LUCKY DAY !!!!!

All I had to do was coax it out a bit ! Sometimes these HUMAN LOTION DESPENSERS can be a bit tricky to manipulate ,but I had a excellent plan !

As I approaced it I removed my pump that I had been wearing all day and held it firmly against its nose ,

Letting my WONDERFUL AROMA entice it as I started to remove the nozzle with my free hand.

I explaind that I needed lotion for my poor rough heels to be moisturized !!!!

I removed my other PumP and made the Human Dispenser hold it steady so I could fill my high heel with that wonderful moisturizing cream !!!

I pumped it up and down with vigor ,trying to remove every last drop !

I even gave it a few final squeezes to make sure that I got all I could have !

After all, my feet are worth it !....EVERY LAST DROP !!!!

One of my finest HANDJOBS, Removing his lotion for my lovely feet ! Full body and close ups both in this video !!! Dont Miss It !!

-

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girl, you are soooo HOT! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123456123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. you are so beautiful
Posts: 72 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your sole in that first pic looks incredibly sexy!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot pics!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic is sizzling

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love that!

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well thanks guys! I'm glad you liked the pics! Hope to post more of them...hehehehe

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links