Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My Latina friend Teanna loses her footjob Virginity!! Messing ending photos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Latina friend Teanna loses her footjob Virginity!! Messing ending photos
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend Teanna gives me her first footjob but from the way she performs you'd think she was a pro! let her know what you think of her sexy soles! these are pics of the messy ending [Smile]
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG a penis!!!! Just kidding. Good work and hope you two had fun. If she needs anymore practice, send her my way. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice pics

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow amazing feet and great photoset of her christened feet

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya i really love the pictures bud her soles are to die for she did one awesome job for a first footjob thank you so much [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments guys

--------------------

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles have any face shots?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great toes!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

no no face shots right now she's shy [Smile]

--------------------

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set!!!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman132
Major Player
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman132   Email footman132   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best feet I've every seen very nice I love em . Try get Some more footjob pics with different nail polish like light powder pink
Posts: 112 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links