Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cuck licking cum off sexy feet (WARNING CUCKOLD CONTENT)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cuck licking cum off sexy feet (WARNING CUCKOLD CONTENT)
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found this today. (it's not us)

Other than the cuck having a creep factor of 10, it's pretty hot stuff.

Also, let's not have this turn into a debate about sexuality please.

Guy licking another mans cum off sexy feet

You've been warned!
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=37737

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id do it !

nice find

Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
Found this today. (it's not us)

Other than the cuck having a creep factor of 10, it's pretty hot stuff.

Also, let's not have this turn into a debate about sexuality please.

Guy licking another mans cum off sexy feet

You've been warned!
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=37737

Just curious, would you do that off your wife's feet? I'm not accusing you of anything or give a damn about sexuality, just wondering if that's something you're into? I, for some reason wouldn't have guessed it, but then I again I guess I don't know you at all do I. I've seen a few of your clips, and I just assumed from your monster cock and sexy wife you wouldn't be into cuckold stuff.
But, if you are, thats great. like I said, just curious.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that the other day as well. The Domme has some sexy size 4s. Too bad she's in Canada or I'd be bothering her to pose for me. [Smile] To each their own and more power to those who enjoy what they enjoy, as long as no one is getting hurt.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a lot of her vids and she is awesome.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentishTown
Loyal Member
Member # 23739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentishTown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you download that vid on empflix?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a very hot video. The girl has great feet and legs. You're right, the cuckold is kinda creepy, but, still ... damn.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KentishTown:
how do you download that vid on empflix?

When I downloaded Real Player last time it placed an item (add on?) into the computer that causes a little pop up in the top right of all videos like these and on YouTube that allows me to download the files into Flash (.flv) files.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
Just curious, would you do that off your wife's feet? I'm not accusing you of anything or give a damn about sexuality, just wondering if that's something you're into? I, for some reason wouldn't have guessed it, but then I again I guess I don't know you at all do I. I've seen a few of your clips, and I just assumed from your monster cock and sexy wife you wouldn't be into cuckold stuff.
But, if you are, thats great. like I said, just curious. [/QB]

I would be into it. Although we have never shot anything with anyone else.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I would be into it. Although we have never shot anything with anyone else. [/QB]

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

quote:
quote:
quote:

I would be into it. Although we have never shot anything with anyone else.

[/QB]
Sorry about the above... hit the wrong button.
Wow, that's cool that you'd do it. How bout your wife? She into the idea?
I have no desire to lick another guys cum off my wife's feet, but to see another guy shoot a load on her soles... HOT! We've talked, and sometimes she seems open to it, other times completely against it. Who knows what will happen.

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:

Wow, that's cool that you'd do it. How bout your wife? She into the idea?
I have no desire to lick another guys cum off my wife's feet, but to see another guy shoot a load on her soles... HOT! We've talked, and sometimes she seems open to it, other times completely against it. Who knows what will happen. [/QB]

We might get together with another couple that has a foot fetish site.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I just have to say while I agree that the gal in this video is hot and she has great feet I could not do it..Now with that said this is what the guy on the video is "into" then great for him! I have always said that everyone has whatever it is that turns them on. Like I said I would not do it but whatever. Just figured i would put an answer in since the question was asked.
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! That is so hot!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links