Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » ***** Best footjob I've seen so far..!!! Got to see this ***** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ***** Best footjob I've seen so far..!!! Got to see this *****
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With these awesome feet giving you a foot job! I would squirt my cum the same!
This is Anny, a friend from Flickr...

She called this pic "Sole softener"
 -

"Strike"
 -

"Squeezed out"
 -

I don't know about you, but I'm having my girl do this tonight..... [Jerkoff] [Drool]

Her Flickr Photostream >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/23955275@N06/

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remarkable technique now that's talent

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture number 2 means it was either his first time or he was holding in for a while. Awesome feet though.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Anny's feet. She's been around for awile now and I'm a big fan.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen her clips before. the guys always cums like that and rightfully so. her soles are gorgeous
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Anny's feet are so nice, I'm not a big fan of long toes! but hers are alright.

She was squeezing him while he was cumming and when she let go, he shot it far... I'm amazed of the capture though, the camera man or woman, did a great job snapping these..!

Thanks for the comments..!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
Yeah, Anny's feet are so nice, I'm not a big fan of long toes! but hers are alright.

Very well put! I usually don't like long toes but Anny has made me like them even more now! She always has such great pedicures and she DEFINITELY knows how to work her feet! She is one of a kind!

Thanks!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when the nails extend past the end of the toes - just like she's got.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
habeascorpas
Board Regular
Member # 29495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for habeascorpas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE Anny. Anyone have any of her FJ/HJ clips?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what a cumshot
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo!!!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bogotti
Board Regular
Member # 23200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bogotti   Email Bogotti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea she is my secret weapon when I can't decide which clip to beat it to. Can never finish any of her clips, very talented. I put her up there with Mary (from Pinches for all clip store) as best footjob technique. If there are any better than them, I have yet to seen it.
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's one of the best all around foot models in the business! Her toenails are amazing and she seems to have some great footjob skills.

Me personally I hate squirting out like that, I've always been a squirter but I learned to relax my penis and not hold it in when it's about to come out.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELL YEAH!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet like my wife's sister....
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links