Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » a quick FYI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a quick FYI
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are now nudes on my website www.footgurl.com and full sets of nudes in my images4sale stores [Wink]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

Going there now to check em' out! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done Eliza! Hope to see more in the future! What's the chance of you shooting a FJ clip or even just pics? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When checking out your pics it said they were preview pics and had a login link, but no join link. How's that work? Would love to see all the pics you have.
However, what I did get to see was beautiful.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't mind me saying, I like your flexibility in this shot...
 -

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
When checking out your pics it said they were preview pics and had a login link, but no join link. How's that work? Would love to see all the pics you have.
However, what I did get to see was beautiful.

That log-in link is just for admin stuff. They are preview sets of what is in my images4sale store. If I find that the interest is there, I will re-build a Members section for my site.

Thanks!

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
Good stuff!

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
awesome!!!

Thanks guys!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Nicely done Eliza! Hope to see more in the future! What's the chance of you shooting a FJ clip or even just pics? [Smile]

I don't know.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
If you don't mind me saying, I like your flexibility in this shot...
 -

[Jerkoff]

I'm hyper-mobile! [Tongue]
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow very nice!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the black corset set. Done in a nice gray-scale, too. >w<

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Thanks fiend! [Big Grin] There will be new ones up soon!
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a membership to Eliza's site a while back--it was fuckin' awesome.

Guys, in case you didn't know, Eliza has the sexiest, flexiest feet found anywhere on the internet. (She oughtta use that as a slogan!) Such an incredible shape and curvature to her feet and toes. Nice, pronounced, round heels; the kind of toes that are long enough and grabby enough to give a very controlled footjob; pale white skin on the arches, and nice rosy pink skin on the balls and heels; nicely shaped toenails... and the texture of her soles in her high-res pics was reach-out-and-lick'em beautiful!

Eliza, I found out only just now that you're doing nudes, too. "And there was much rejoicing!" [Woot]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links