Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Aletta Ocean cuts off her hose!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aletta Ocean cuts off her hose!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aletta Ocean (also known as Alien and Doris), cuts off her hose in this amazingly hot set from Footsie Babes. Click here to see more of Aletta at FOOTSIE BABES!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty girl, pretty feet, but she should have gotten a pedicure before posing for those pics.

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also agree. Although for some reason It looks like she did get a manicure for this shoot. I noticed her fingernails when I was checking out her perfect looking butthole for the 5'th time,lol.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this shoot was done like this on purpose. It is kinda hot to see chipped nailpolish, as her feet look sweaty like that. Hard to imagine to take such close ups of her nails and the people editing the photo's not noticing something SO obvious.

Yeah.. my vote goes to.. they did it on purpose me thinks.

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by voeterb:
I think this shoot was done like this on purpose. It is kinda hot to see chipped nailpolish, as her feet look sweaty like that. Hard to imagine to take such close ups of her nails and the people editing the photo's not noticing something SO obvious.

Yeah.. my vote goes to.. they did it on purpose me thinks.

I would have to agree. I think they were going for the rought and ready for anything look!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pic where she is spreading her ass is hot on a level that can't be measured by instruments!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree steven. Lets take on Voe and Lucan about the true aspects of this series. The first topic being 'Perfect assess and the holes that inhabit them', against, 'Feet can look unkempt sometimes, but I would still suck her toes til she cums',,,lol. Voting enabled,lol
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swishadosha
Board Regular
Member # 34085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swishadosha   Author's Homepage   Email swishadosha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe she should have taken care of those sexy toes a little better..they compliment her so well...i would enjoy sucking them
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what beautiful eyes and toes she has.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnjam2122
Board Regular
Member # 32227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnjam2122         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footliquor
Board Regular
Member # 34158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footliquor   Author's Homepage   Email footliquor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a fox and her feet look soooo tasty after being in those panty hoes [Drool]

--------------------
There is nothing more sensual than the well maintained feet of a woman!

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toeny
Loyal Member
Member # 3507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toeny   Email Toeny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, did no one think it would have been a good idea to give her a pedicure before this shoot? everything is hot about her, including her toes, but the crusty look is not cool...
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links