Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » (Its been awhile but had to post these) Dirty Mature Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (Its been awhile but had to post these) Dirty Mature Feet
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been awhile since ive posted anything on the threads...But I have to share these with you all...enjoy [Thumbs Up]

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Spectacular soles.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman is gorgeous with a great body and amazing feet. Love her outfit and her red pedicure. Definitely would love to worship those feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That photo is what wet dreams are made of...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Hot soles.
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyle69
Major Player
Member # 33448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle69   Email kyle69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg!! thats so hott...i luv mature feet...more please

--------------------
Why not love a womans foot

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE!
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature feet is a taste that I'm developing, but if I'm going to like a pair of mature feet, they have to be in good shape. This lady's feet are kind of nice, but that pinkie toenail looks like it fell off and then was stuck back on with some fuckin' JB Weld! Kinda yucky, there.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real nice set. wish i could worship her toes.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely perfect!
great find

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man.. make sure you don't stay away for too long again.
I jst love the pics you post on here and these ones really dont disappoint!
Gorgeous lady with some killer feet! Would love to wrap mu lips around those toes!
Thanks a lot for sharing these with us!

Feetness [Smile]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Mature feet is a taste that I'm developing, but if I'm going to like a pair of mature feet, they have to be in good shape. This lady's feet are kind of nice, but that pinkie toenail looks like it fell off and then was stuck back on with some fuckin' JB Weld! Kinda yucky, there.

I agree with PJay, does no one else pay attention to detail? That pinkie toe is killing me, it looks SO painful! Other than that, she's doing good for her age.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links