Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Carmen Kinsley's sexy soles & toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Carmen Kinsley's sexy soles & toes!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a discussion in the general section about Carmen and her wonderful feet, I just had to post these fine pics. Once again, courtesy of the one and only FOOT FETISH DAILY!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 13, 2009, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: LordLucan ]

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Soles
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there something not perfect I'm not seeing here?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oliver Clozoff
Board Regular
Member # 3421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oliver Clozoff   Email Oliver Clozoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the video.Is it ok to post a link and share it or is that against the rules?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHHHHHHH..... [Mmm] [Drool] [Thumbs Up] DELICIOUS SOLES ASS PUSSY
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oliver Clozoff
Board Regular
Member # 3421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oliver Clozoff   Email Oliver Clozoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is somebody will take it down.Here's the vid of Carmen getting her toes sucked and giving a footjob.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJDCZIYU

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be still my loins!

Thanks, L.L.!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet French pedicure!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oliver Clozoff:
If it is somebody will take it down.Here's the vid of Carmen getting her toes sucked and giving a footjob.

I d/led the clip and it just shows her showing her feet,is it from the photo set above?.I thought it was of her getting her toes sucked and giving a footjob?.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost licked the screen looking at that last pic.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oliver Clozoff
Board Regular
Member # 3421

quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Oliver Clozoff:

I d/led the clip and it just shows her showing her feet,is it from the photo set above?.I thought it was of her getting her toes sucked and giving a footjob?.
The video starts out with her just showing her feet,modeling,etc.,while she is outside on a swing.It moves inside where she complains about the guy - Brandon Irons- wanting her feet in every photo.She thinks she is modeling not foot modeling.

From there it leads to the description I gave along with some bj and fucking.

The video should be about 32 minutes long when you open it.When you open what does it show as the runtime? I know I uploaded the entire clip.

Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fun I would have with those... [Mmm]
Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links