Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Purple Candies get creamed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Purple Candies get creamed
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She came home for lunch, jerked me off into these heels and went back to work!

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet another amazing video. Love all of them.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like a good lunch

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is hot. I love the purple candies.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
That is hot. I love the purple candies.

Thanks.

Here is another (older) one

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] wow!!!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy.
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Board Regular
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres my question does any one at work know that you came in them? I always wanted to try this with my bf. but never have.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy as always, My friend....Her feet are outstanding, and so so sexy. Love her choice of heels and her barefeet are just crazy, hot.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by Annie:
Heres my question does any one at work know that you came in them? I always wanted to try this with my bf. but never have.

No, she didn't tell anyone.

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Sexy as always, My friend....Her feet are outstanding, and so so sexy. Love her choice of heels and her barefeet are just crazy, hot.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks Swift, I've spent some "quality" time checking out your wife's sexy feet too!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Steven! Randys feet look good bare and in shoes!!!! What a great lunch idea...
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both of those are hot! I've done the same thing with my g/f's heels before but she didn't go back to work wearing them afterwards. LOL She just wore them around the house for awhile. Good stuff dude.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
She came home for lunch, jerked me off into these heels and went back to work!

-

See if I can have my wife do the same. She's kinda conservative... and might not get anything out of this.

Me, on the other hand, I think this is gotta be one of the biggest fantasy and a kinky idea. Also make the relationship kinda closer and FUN!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:

-

Me, on the other hand, I think this is gotta be one of the biggest fantasy and a kinky idea. Also make the relationship kinda closer and FUN!

It does!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

frenchcat
Board Regular
Member # 33524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchcat   Author's Homepage   Email frenchcat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delicious, really...

--------------------
http://piedsdeprincesses.blogspot.com/

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links