Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My girlfriend's feet and more (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My girlfriend's feet and more
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

**MY FAVORITE** I originally had my light on in my room when I took the pics with her wearing her thong, but then I turned the lights out and just let the sunlight be the lighting, I think it turned out perfect!
 -

Victoria's Secret second skin satin bikini panties, taken by me with my webcam
 -

-

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype
footfetishdude99 = discord

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what I like more, her soles or that SWEET hockey curtain

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
I don't know what I like more, her soles or that SWEET hockey curtain

HAHA! My Aunt actually gave that to me as a Christmas present a few years ago, she does monogramming, and she put my initals on it, it's a tiny throw blanket...and my freaking room was hot as hell, and that's what I put up to try to block the window's heat...didn't work too well though.

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her wrinkled soles!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great toes love see them in strappy sandals
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Anyone know a different place I can upload my photos to? I think Photobucket is going to start deleting my photos because you're not suppose to have nudity there.

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype

Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT soles...
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet...nice ass
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Hey guys, where else can I post the nude pics? Photobucket doesn't allow it. Thanks!

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype

barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i wish i coulda seen the pics that got deleted...i'm sure someone here will suggest a place that'll host the nudes...but great pics!!!!!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were taken with a Powershot but these pics weren't taken in 2009, were they?
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hard Fetish
Board Regular
Member # 35162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hard Fetish   Email Hard Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet and toes [Smile]

[ June 06, 2009, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: Hard Fetish ]

--------------------
We are a french couple (27 & 37 years old).

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice wrinkly soles [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmm.... im spent...
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links