Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » think she is ugly BUT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: think she is ugly BUT
afha
Board Regular
Member # 34105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afha   Email afha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
every time see her i come ,

http://www.edfoxcash.com/content/footfactory/fhg/movie_011/index.php?aff_id=1831066

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good ol Ashley Renee...she been on the fetish scene for quite some time, great mature feet...bondage is her thing.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet....bondage kicks ass to..

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls got wrinkles
haha [Smile]

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:
Good ol Ashley Renee...she been on the fetish scene for quite some time, great mature feet...bondage is her thing.

She does that sorta "glam" bondage, though, doesn't she? I've never seen her in the real strict, "extreme" bondage. She reminds me of snowboarders in the '90s, when the real tough tricks were just starting to be done. The first guy doing backflips was Terje Haakonsen, and before long, everyone was having to do backflips in order to compete at all. Anyone who didn't or couldn't was left behind.

So Ashley Renee comes from a time when the bondage was not all that tight... and now here's a generation of "Insex"-like bondage where it blows your fuckin' mind, so where does that leave Ashley?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afha
Board Regular
Member # 34105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afha   Email afha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shit

http://www.moviefap.com/videos/5354d3febf457beeee73/ashley-renee-bondage.html

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first saw Ashley Renee in the early 90's when she was modeling for FM Concepts. I fell in love with her soles. They look yummy.
I've seen her in bondage films and photo sets as well. Although I've never seen her do any extreme bondage (i.e. getting her nipples or pussy lips nailed to a board) she does things that would be far too painful for me to endure.
I would certainly jump her bones in a millisecond!! [Drool]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links