Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Hot Wax and Black Strappy Heels.. 2 High Res!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Wax and Black Strappy Heels.. 2 High Res!!
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, Josh decided it would be fun to pour hot wax all over me last night, specifically on my feeties [Wink] I must say, it felt awesome, almost like something else warm and gooey that coats them on a regular basis..

I had an impossible time picking which ones to post, there's so many good ones.. enjoy!

Hope you like the 2 high res ones I added.. Let me know what you guys think!

<3

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

And the high-res.. the first is before the wax [Smile]

-
 -

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting set with wax. Very nice. just love your cute toes (top view)
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like all of your other posts just amazing, thank you
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveSweatyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 33026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveSweatyFeet   Email ILoveSweatyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fantastic.... Compliments to you.
>
I think you are the most sexy girl on Wfl, trust in me, you are. [Smile]

--------------------
Marco

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really nice quality )))

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot wax....thats great

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ww74
Board Regular
Member # 23308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ww74     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice I love it
Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sockties80
Board Regular
Member # 35619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sockties80   Email sockties80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, love how the wax leaves a trail as it drips down your sexy feet. Good choice of nail color, too. So sexy! Great post!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy toes...yummy!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! Jesi, you're awesome from head to toe, and it's fucking amazing the way you and Josh play! Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your world, and for sharing those fantastic feet of yours. They are outstanding!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Thanks for all the sweet comments you guys, you really know how to make a girl blush [Smile]

ILoveSweatyFeet- with all of the other girls on here, i take that as an enormous compliment, thank you very much!!!

sockties80- I love that polish color, I can't stop staring when they're that color, hehe [Wink]

Drunk_24-7- It's no problem sharing our world with you, obviously we're open with our sex life and whoever wants to watch, can. Once the site is fully up (i know it's taking a while.. lots of work!) you'll get an even better glimpse, trust me [Smile]

You're all great!

<3

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links