Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Welcome-Home Floormat (Part I&II)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome-Home Floormat (Part I&II)
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***FIRST HALF of WHFM: trampling, cock tease, beginning of shoe job, bratty talk***

-

Every Princess deserves the royal red carpet when She arrives home after a long day of being cute!

Let Me wipe My dirty shoes on you, and lick that spot right there - I think I stepped in something. *Sigh* Doing chores is so hard, but I'll get through it. I mean, I can't be walking through My apartment in dirty shoes, so I simply MUST clean them right after I walk in the door! I h@te work so much, but getting it out of the way means I'll have more time for fun!

Everyone knows a Brat loves to tease and use your most precious parts as mere toys, so let's get down to games! I know you like these shoes, because they're old and disgusting, and I know you were getting hard while you were cleaning them.....especially because I neglected to wear any panties today!

***PART TWO of WHFM: shoe job, cock tease, light trampling, cum shot***

-

Stay down, it's play time! I want to slap your dick around with My platforms and laugh at you when you squirt all over them! Try not to look up My skirt - I dare you!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links