Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Poll

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poll
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have a different opinion than me on this? I like when a girl has shoes on, then slowly takes them off for the tease effect. But the gallery below has a little different approach to it, and I didn't like It very much. Opinions??

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=16336

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the put the pics in the wrong sequence, start at the bottom and go up!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the image names they are posted in the correct order. I'm not sure if these are intended to be foot fetish shots, which then makes some sense as many guys like to have sex with girls in heels - shoe fetish or not.

As a photographer of a foot site I've also done shoots that progress this way. Some people are into shoes, socks, stockings and to be different, I sometimes have the girls put them on instead of take them off all the time. I actually have one girl this and next week doing both. The the first set she starts off in socks and takes them off. The following week she starts barefoot and then puts on a pair of socks.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love an otherwise completely nude woman in sexy shoes; the order is just fine for me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand Pat. I guess Im just used to the wife and really love It when she takes her sneakers off, and her feet are nice, soft and warm. Altho Im glad Im not a smelly feet lover, because for some odd reason her feet NEVER have a bad smell to them even after working a 10 hour shift as a waitress.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links