Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » hay in search of?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hay in search of?
mexicansoleman
Board Regular
Member # 36797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mexicansoleman   Email mexicansoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hay high.to all yu footfans . im fairly new. tu this forum. im frum ohio. looking and in search of real women. who enjoy having thier feet worshipped. and understand a guy with a foot fetish. its hard to find a women who gets it . and is opened minded. about it. im glad too see im not the only one who has a footfetish. thank you for yuur time. and hope to get some feedback??? [Nut Kick] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
roberto

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, not sure you're in the right section. If you want some advice, post in the Foot Fetish Talk section where people usually do their conversations. This area is more for photo posts.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I admire your diplomacy. [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Patrick, I admire your diplomacy. [Wink]

Well, I don't like to be like people in some of the other forums out there that go off and flame the person. I can clearly see they're new, so I was offering friendly advice.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't. just that. it had to. be the periods. [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohio!?!?! oh shit, i expected that was from a non-english speaking country!! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I expected less ignorance from a hall of famer.....

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] and i expected english from someone who lives in ohio.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His name is "mexicansoleman"... not "englishsoleman" for obvious reasons.
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay1
Major Player
Member # 15655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay1   Email jay1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
[Laugh] and i expected english from someone who lives in ohio.

did you really have to say this? like are you bored or somthing
Posts: 164 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links