Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » tiffany mynx hot vids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tiffany mynx hot vids
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=44657

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=43094

Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both videos are hot. I just wish I was the guy in the second one so bad. That looks like it must have felt amazing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second video is the opening scene to her movie "A Toe Story". Great movie---and I cannot tell
you how many times I've jacked off to that scene.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup! These vids are great, most definately J/O material
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes the best.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish she would do more foot stuff..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I am late as all hell, but that 2nd link of "A Toe Story" --an ol' school favorite of mine-- is the BOMB. Tiffany Mynx's FJ performance in this 4 minute clip is at the top of my list. She has a mean finesse and dexterity with them red toes of hers. Man!! From 3:24 to 3:51, pulls me in for the finally. 3:52 to 4:09, just knocks me OUT cold [Thud] . Flexed red polish toes; red lips; and a sticky tongue doing a slow sweep at a close camera angle [Eek!] . My goodness! [Jerkoff] Simply a classic. Dude, that is one bad ass FJ of all time [Bow Down] . Tiffany Mynx is one of my favorites who indeed does it all from top to bottom.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
...that 2nd link of "A Toe Story" --an ol' school favorite of mine-- is the BOMB.

Totally agree. Incredible video. Incredible FJ. This, to me, is the perfect FJ technique, and follow-up (cum licking)

I love this foot position the best when the wife does me, not only because you can see her toes, but because it feels the best. I also like it slow or slower like she does it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egads
Board Regular
Member # 4758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for egads   Email egads   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is one of my favorites

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=37740

Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
shes the best.

(X)2

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great video.girl is so hott with sexy feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links