Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » *Brooke* (UPDATE!) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Brooke* (UPDATE!)
tyranda
Member # 27409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyranda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have perfect feet, I love the hot pinks toes. Great body and awsome nipples would love to see all of your face in a pic [Hump] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump]

--------------------
tyranda

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tyranda:
You have perfect feet, I love the hot pinks toes. Great body and awsome nipples would love to see all of your face in a pic [Hump] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump]

Thanks so much babe.....I'm worried that someone will recognize me...... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valmont X
Board Regular
Member # 37254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valmont X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have such a sexy body Brooke! That ass
of yours is smoking hot along with your feet.
Do you resemble any female celebrity that looks
closest to you?

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valmont X:
You have such a sexy body Brooke! That ass
of yours is smoking hot along with your feet.
Do you resemble any female celebrity that looks
closest to you?

Good question!!!!!

Rese Witherspoon

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please show us your face!! anyone on here likes feet so there would be no shame if you were recognised!!

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
Please show us your face!! anyone on here likes feet so there would be no shame if you were recognised!!

I'm too afraid...I would like to but I'm too scared.

The guys that my BF works with would give him so much shit about seing my naked too

SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
The guys that my BF works with would give him so much shit about seing my naked too

Why, are they foot guys who frequent Wu's?
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merci
Board Regular
Member # 27751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merci   Email Merci   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. You have sexy feet. Please tell us what they smell like after a hot day in shoes????
Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke, love to see your face, no doubt you are beautiful as the rest of you. But if that will scare you or somehow cause problems down the line and you won't post anymore, then I rather you just keep doing what you are doing. Do what you are comfortable with. No complaints here...thank you for all the good work...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke, love to see your face, no doubt you are beautiful as the rest of you. But if that will scare you or somehow cause problems down the line and you won't post anymore, then I rather you just keep doing what you are doing. Do what you are comfortable with. No complaints here...thank you for all the good work...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI BROOKE, I have seen pictures that you posted in the past with your pretty face and your sexy feet. Let me assure the people here that you are gorgeous, I don't lie, this girl is a 15 on a scale of 1-10! You have beautiful blonde hair, and I would say you look like a much prettier SISSY SPACEK, not sure of the spelling, but the blonde girl who did many horror movies. The movie where her head spins around, the older dudes here will no what I am talking about. I think the movie was called THE EXORCIST, or something. BROOKE IS VERY CUTE!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
HI BROOKE, I have seen pictures that you posted in the past with your pretty face and your sexy feet. Let me assure the people here that you are gorgeous, I don't lie, this girl is a 15 on a scale of 1-10! You have beautiful blonde hair, and I would say you look like a much prettier SISSY SPACEK, not sure of the spelling, but the blonde girl who did many horror movies. The movie where her head spins around, the older dudes here will no what I am talking about. I think the movie was called THE EXORCIST, or something. BROOKE IS VERY CUTE!

YOur so sweet!

So you were one of the ones who got see the face pics?? lucky you! lol

tanks soo much for the kind words! (blushing)

Merci
Board Regular
Member # 27751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merci   Email Merci   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi brooke

You a very beautiful and so are your feet. Your bf is one lucky guy. Please tell us what your feet smell like after a hot day in shoes. Im sure lots of us are dying to know???

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did he get face pics?!!! ;(

Please add one for us!!

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links