Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » December Footjob Thread ( Updated 12-7-09 ) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: December Footjob Thread ( Updated 12-7-09 )
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leftovers is probably not the best word to use on the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend, but hopefully you guys will like these

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ December 07, 2009, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Mona ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have no qualms enjoying your leftovers. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footster164
Board Regular
Member # 27460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footster164   Email Footster164   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey mona wow!!! amazing close ups and great choice in pedicure design and polish... you have a tight grip on that turkey...
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE your feet! But I'd much prefer them without cum on them.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tis the Season...love the pedi and the fun those pretty toes have with your man.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tastey indeed! Like the fact that your nails are getting longer, gives your toes a very new sexy dimension!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'd have no qualms enjoying your leftovers. [Wink]

Patrick

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
LOVE your feet! But I'd much prefer them without cum on them.

Yeah I am pretty sure you made that point pretty clear ad-infinitum already in the anti-footjob thread in Foot Fetish Talk. I don't see the need to reiterate it on individual posts. Keep in mind, were I not giving a Footjob and my Feet were without cum on them, the post would be posted in the sub-forum directly above this one, of which I have many unless Wu has done a purge, not the adult forum.

quote:
Originally posted by Footster164:
hey mona wow!!! amazing close ups and great choice in pedicure design and polish... you have a tight grip on that turkey...

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Tis the Season...love the pedi and the fun those pretty toes have with your man.

thank you [Smile] It is no secret that I like to get into the holiday spirit no matter what time of year.This most recent nail tech was great! I am definitely going to ask for her again and again!

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Tastey indeed! Like the fact that your nails are getting longer, gives your toes a very new sexy dimension!

Noted! I will let them grow out a bit. My partner in crime loves the long nails as well. Many more pics to come. Stay tuned to this thread (if you like Footjobs)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's one sexy festive pedicure!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footguy1052
Board Regular
Member # 27748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footguy1052   Email footguy1052   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damm lucky guy wish I can get a footjob from ya! Verryy great pics!! more please =)
Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona as always rock solid HOT!!!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Mona as always rock solid HOT!!!!!

Long time no see [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
must be some kinda fun to drop a nice load on those sexy wrinkled soles. great pics.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks mona
really beautiful feet and soles
thanks for sharing

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukfootlover09
Board Regular
Member # 35659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukfootlover09   Email ukfootlover09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
speachless i love them pics
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
must be some kinda fun to drop a nice load on those sexy wrinkled soles. great pics.

quote:
Originally posted by rezamatrix:
thanks mona
really beautiful feet and soles
thanks for sharing

quote:
Originally posted by ukfootlover09:
speachless i love them pics

Thank you Gentlemen [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links