Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Boob contest. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Boob contest.
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although this isn't really a foot related topic, it is of an adult nature so I decided to post in this section of the forum.

I entered the missus in a 'best tits' contest on a site called Ernies House of Whoopass, or EHOWA for short, a few weeks ago. Ive been a loyal fan and reader of his site for quite a few years and its a really great site. To make a long story short; hes picking 20 of the best pics sent to him and her boobs are included. Were not sure what the prize will be, but he is donating a shit load of money for breast cancer research for the contest. So check this link

http://ehowa.com/contest2009.shtml

The wife is contestant 11. Send Ernie a pm voting for her if you guys have a spare minute, and we will really appreciate it. Tx. Wvcple

P.S I know there are better boobs on there but Ill keep quiet and not tell the old lad---- OMG stop hitting me honey, im sorry, your boobs are the greatest, Sincerly

[ December 03, 2009, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: wvcple2003 ]

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dam. No comments at all. Sorry, I'll be sure to post her feet instead of her tits when we decide to post again.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, this may come as a shock... but we're all feet men in here. Doubt there's a lingering interest in breasts.
However, she has nice tits. The piercings are a nice touch.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#9 and #15 work for me
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Sorry to misconstrue you jkluv; but I did post 'Boob Contest', not 'Feet contest'; so that bit of information should have sent up a warning flag against you clicking on the topic expecting feet pics. As we all are 'feet' men on this site, most of us do like a little differential treatment once in a while. I have showed the wifes excellent feet in posts not dating more than two weeks ago; but I felt obligated to show off some of her other nice assets as well. Thank you for your comment;;and the piercings are a pain in the ass btw, Im always trying to bite and pull, and she doesn't enjoy that very much.
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like #6 and #12
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#5 and #14 for me...
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Ty for the votes. It helps that people on this site have our backs.
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should enter my wifes boobs....here only though. Thoughts for me to consider to speak with her about ....great post....feet or boobs it's all good [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
11 and 15 are nice
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
#5 and #14 for me...

yup!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I am on this site for women's feet, I certainly don't want to have it said that this is the only part of a woman that I can appreciate. There are some lovely breasts shown but there is nothing more alluring than pierced nipples...what I wouldn't give to kiss them.

In my opinion, you win wvcple2003!

Sorry I was too late to vote.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5, 9, and 15 for me please [Wink]
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
15, 14, 17. [Smile] [Smile]
Your wife has nice boobs also. I like the nipple rings. Has she ever thought about getting them pierced a second time? Vertically?I love mine., I think it looks even more cute.

Such as..
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

I took this last night, with her new rings.Not a very good pic but I'll prolly take more later tonight, since I know u guys are interested!

-

She probably wont Tyranny, since she got one nip pierced in January and the other in June. She didnt like the big-assed needle,lol

Shes on her back with her arms above her head btw, so that kinda shows that her boobies are kinda flat and real. I'll get better pics showing off her inch long nipples hopefully later.

[ December 13, 2009, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: wvcple2003 ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links