Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Hypnosis/MC & Foot Fetish United Thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hypnosis/MC & Foot Fetish United Thread
aardvark
Board Regular
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aardvark   Email aardvark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if this is a bit long, but using the forum search function I've seen that people have mentioned hypnosis and/or mind control as other turn-ons in addition to feet. So I've tried to put together some of my favorites in terms of foot fetish hypnosis and mind control in the hopes that some others so-inclined will share their favorites that I may not have seen before. So here are some of my favorite ways to satisfy two of my sexual inclinations at once.

Fantasy Videos:

Hypnotic Foot Works
I don't have any of the full clips, but they do look very exciting. Especially if you like hypnosis fantasy clips and black women's feet. There is a YouTube channel with some samples here: http://www.youtube.com/user/abudil#g/u

Hypnokink
They have a couple of foot fetish related videos. I also don't own anything from them yet, but the samples on YouTube seem well enough established that I think they'll be around for a while. The one foot-related one looks enticing enough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRMveN9fWg

Hypnosis Sessions:

Trance Providers
These videos have production quality that cleanly beats out any commercial hypnosis fetish website. They actually have several foot related sessions which I've enjoyed immensely. "PG" Samples are available on YouTube, including four with feet:
STUDENT ID, Hypnotic Foot Induction Sample
FOOT FANTASY FETISH and HYPNOSIS!
FOOT FANTASY HYPNOSIS, PG Style
PEDICURE, Erotic Hypnosis "PG" Style Sexy Foot Induction
SOLE SUBMISSION, Erotic Hypnosis "PG" Style Foot Induction

Females Hypnotized Fantasy Videos:

There's a lot more of this that isn't foot fetish related, but some of it is. Particularly there's Girls Gone Hypnotized, which has a YouTube channel with almost no good samples, although a couple of the video titles indicate foot fetish content. I don't think the production quality and length of the clips is worth the price, but the girls can be cute and have some nice feet from what you can see.

Art & Photo-manips:

There's probably a lot more good art than there is anything else for hypnosis and mind control fetish, mostly as a byproduct of a lot of it being physically impossible or at the very least immoral in real life. I have two personal favorite artists, Sue-Chan and Sleepymaid. Of the two only Sue-Chan is still active and takes commissions (http://www.sue-chan.com/mc.html). She's done a handful of foot-related pics:
Cheerleaders
Bleach FF
Sexy Feet

You're practically guaranteed to get new MC/hypno content every day at hypnopics-collective.net. Foot fetish content there is rare, but tends to be quite excellent in my opinion if you also are into MC/hypno. Viewing the galleries requires a free sign-up, so I'll not bother direct links. Should you check it out, though, there was on older (no longer active) user named Sole Master who did some pretty sexy foot fetish manips, and more recently there was a short series of foot worship manips from emilymoss2000.

There are some foot fetish (both hypno/MC savvy and not) related works on websites like Hentai Foundry (no MC content but check out artist BigMansini for a foot fetish treat or two) and for less adult oriented, but lower overall quality art (in general and in my opinion) you can use the search function at Deviant Art.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get pretty hypnotised when I see a heel dangling off a sexy foot. I think I do anyway, not totally sure, because I'm hypnotised. [Eek!] [Tongue]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mainly just look at hypnopics-collective and you-tube also. There isnt really much good stuff out there that combines hyposis and feet.

Mcstories has some good foot fetish/Mindcontrol stories. A lot of the others at least tie in a little foot fetish. Nick Vegas ties in a lot. Not sure if your into the story thing too. Obviously its not as good as pics and vids but its something.

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links