Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Who gives the best Footjobs?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who gives the best Footjobs?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Goddess Ginger REIGNS SUPREME!! [Bow Down]

Hey fellas! Who do you think gives THE BEST Footjobs? [Roll Eyes]
Believe me I have several favorites, but Goddess Ginger is at the top of my list!

Foot for Thought: Please provide pics/thumbnails of your favs, if u have them.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MalebolgiaXX
Board Regular
Member # 28154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MalebolgiaXX   Author's Homepage   Email MalebolgiaXX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anny to me gives the best footjobs. Sorry, I don't have any pics. You can check out her clips4sale store. Trust me guys, these are worth the money. These are THE most explosive footjobs caught on camera. I've been buying clips from this site for the past year! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/11350
Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camdrew
Board Regular
Member # 32973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camdrew   Email camdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
janet mason gives a footjob like no other she can use her feet as good as any woman can use there hands shes awesome
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swifty
Board Regular
Member # 37286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swifty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffany mynx....
Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chick that has her feet around my throbbing dick gives a pretty good footjob! [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I've only had a footjob from around 3 women and I am quite biased,

my wife Randy

-

her cum is the best lube

-

But if we are talking theoretical then probably Janet or Mona, would love a footjob from either.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any photos of her giving me a footjob, but the best ones I've EVER had, and by a longshot, came from my ex and Soles of Silk model, Abby.

Patrick

A non adult foot shot of Abby. Believe me when I say, she didn't need the oil either. Almost every one of her footjobs were just her bare feet on my non lubed cock. They are pillowy soft and the wrinkles will drive you insane.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis from footalicious is one.She had really pretty feet & cute toes [Smile]

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/9576/alexis-compilation
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/9614/alexis-footjob-compilation-2
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/5134/alexis-bed-footjob

[ December 22, 2009, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swifty:
Tiffany mynx....

I toe-tally agree!!! One of THE BEST in the business! There's a clip of her giving the most awesome FJ, on xhamster.com [Jerkoff]

They have like a gazillion foot clips there!!!!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roscoe
Board Regular
Member # 20559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roscoe   Email roscoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffany Minx is awesome, Alexis is too, but Anny gives the impression she is into the FJ as much as her man!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick! You lucky bastard.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic Patrick....you gotten FJ's from any of the rest of the SoS girls?
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MalebolgiaXX:
Anny to me gives the best footjobs. Sorry, I don't have any pics. You can check out her clips4sale store. Trust me guys, these are worth the money. These are THE most explosive footjobs caught on camera. I've been buying clips from this site for the past year! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/11350

damn, who is that woman?

she has some of the best feet, ever!

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
damn, who is that woman?

This could be her: http://www.annys-footpage.com/

Great nails on her big toes!

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
Nice pic Patrick....you gotten FJ's from any of the rest of the SoS girls?

Yes. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links