Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Leopard Platforms Get Creamed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leopard Platforms Get Creamed
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did this one a week ago, just got around to editing.

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes and tits are spectacular as ever Steven. Better combination that Gin and tonic.
Sexy ass shoes too.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Toes and tits are spectacular as ever Steven. Better combination that Gin and tonic.
Sexy ass shoes too.

Thanks.

Randy will get a kick out of the Gin and Tonic!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife's toes have been among some of my favs. Always love to see the gif style pics.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by NakedMelanie:
Wow!!! You can cream my toes and tits ANYTIME Steven... you know I love your big hard cock and I really love how much sexy feet and high heels turn you on and make you cum... I'm nude and my toenails are polished "fuck me red" and I'm wearing my clear stiletto platform pumps in your honor as I type this message ;-)

mmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by NakedMelanie:
Hey Steven,

I'd love to have one of my photo sets featured on your blog... and maybe even do a footjob and titjob photo set with you if Randy was okay with it ;-)

She would be cool with it, we are swingers! Too bad you live far away from us [Cry]

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^We like the talk going on in this thread!!!!!!!!!!

So hot!

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:

So hot!

Are you guys swingers?

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:

So hot!

Are you guys swingers?
Yes sir we are.....more of a hotwife couple than anything....but ya were open
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Glad to hear that!

Sent both of you PM's

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links