Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Update 01/07 *** Cock & Cum Warning*** FEET! My favorite pics from my hard drive!!! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Update 01/07 *** Cock & Cum Warning*** FEET! My favorite pics from my hard drive!!!
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, you are too kind. I am glad you like the fruit of my labors! I'll see what else I can dig up for you.

Thanks agaion for the nice posts guys!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few more for now...

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Last bunch for now... I need to get some work done before I get carried away and keep posting into the night...lol

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Drool] [Hump]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mephisto1968
Board Regular
Member # 27439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mephisto1968   Email mephisto1968   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONE OF THE BEST POST ON THE FORUM THANKS FOR YOUR WORK DEAR FEET FRIENDS

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleeater
Board Regular
Member # 13237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleeater   Email wrinkleeater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Superlative thread! You have a very distinguished taste, dear friend! Thank you so much for sharing those killer pics with us.

--------------------
Lick it till its clean

Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am glad you like my posts, but it is the sexy women that deserve the credit!

--------------------

moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, it seems we have very similar tastes,

amazing post, its very much appreciated.

i wish i could see the entire collection [Tongue]

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Thanks MWM, but you would need to spend months of nothing but looking at feet to review my foot collection. I have hundreds of gigs of feet dating back to the early 90's.

--------------------

friendofthefoot
Board Regular
Member # 40390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for friendofthefoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone said post of the year. Now that the year is over, I'm inclined to agree. Bump.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by friendofthefoot:
Someone said post of the year. Now that the year is over, I'm inclined to agree. Bump.

I would have to agree as well. I'd love to see more of these delicious shots! [Mmm]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole daddy you mean to tell me all we could do for months is stare at feet if we browsed your collection. Damn sounds so terrible. Sike I'm down for the challange
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

I have a few Terabytes of foot material... It's a lot of data but I'll never delete it. Too many great shots!

[ January 12, 2012, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: SoleDaddy ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links