Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Kitty's Fishnets with toes (Updated with video 1/9/10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kitty's Fishnets with toes (Updated with video 1/9/10)
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redtoelover   Email redtoelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These 5 toe fishnets are AWESOME. I can't get enough of them. Hope you like them as much as me.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ January 09, 2010, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: redtoelover ]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redtoelover   Email redtoelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those five-toe fishnets are really cool. Questions, where did you find them and do they have them in sheer?

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, was so excited by the stockings that I forgot to tell you how pretty her feet are....perfect toes!!!! Thanks!!!!

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes look super sexy with that color and fishnets. Please post more pics. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

I love these five toe fishnets. This type of hosiery is far superior to the normal type we're used to. I have a footjob video from this shoot. I'll try to post it soon.
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those stockings and her feet look great in them. They must be a pain to put on though
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"These 5 toe fishnets are AWESOME. "
Where can you buy them from.
"I have a footjob video from this shoot"
post it. did you cum on the toes so the cum drips between those hot toes?

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautify and very sexy! She looks awesome in them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

Here's a video of Kitty's feet in action. Hope you enjoy. Please comment.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/23703/kitty-fishnetfootjob

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Kitty has niiice skills [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some hot and sexy pics! Sexy lookin ass and shapely legs too! You got a hell of a lady there!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redtoelover
Loyal Member
Member # 37531

Thanks for all the compliments.

I got these for Kitty from here:

http://www.haohu.co.jp/~guqiao/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=79

If you use this site, you may need to email them. I wanted to pay thru Paypal but they weren't set up for that at the time. They were very polite, accommodating and helpful.

You could also copy and paste this:

5本指パンティーストッキング

into google and find another store that may suit you better.

What we really need is to let every hoseiry manufacturer know that these are way better than traditional hosiery and that this is what we (or
maybe just me) want to buy and see on our GF, wife, model, actress.

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet in fishnets, yummy,sexy,hott
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic FJ technique. You are very fortunate. Please post some of the FJ pics. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links