Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Couple of pics of the wife... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Couple of pics of the wife...
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, buddy.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more pussy!!
yeah!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy stuff
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronnpoe
Loyal Member
Member # 27692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronnpoe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, glad you like 'em! [Wink]
Posts: 98 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rate her pussy 10

I rate her feet 10

Please post more! Her in sheer stockings!

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes hot very yummy!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronnpoe
Loyal Member
Member # 27692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronnpoe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 98 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suck her toes and eat her! She is delicious! I love asian women. You are a lucky man! Congrats!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i love her!
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God those toes are fucking goregous
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronnpoe
Loyal Member
Member # 27692

Thanks for the dirty words guys, [Smile]
wolf-pup
Board Regular
Member # 37771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolf-pup   Email wolf-pup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - a Dell computer !!!

Okay seriously, your wife looks fantastic and it's nice to see she has no inhibitions about showing off what she has. A very lovely lady.
Thanks for posting the photos. [Smile]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Great pics, thanks for sharing her mouth watering assets!

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet and pussy, I would love to be close so I can get the scent of the feet and the lovely pussy smell together [Smile]
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! she is sweeeeet. love to have a minute or two with her feet and gorgeous pussy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links