Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » On Her Knees

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: On Her Knees
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a red-blooded American male I love to see a girl (in this case Lisa Marie) on her knees giving a blowjob, deep-throating and swallowing cum (and, as in this case, being a real trooper at it to I might add).

But what i love even more is being able to see her feet whether it's shot from the side or above (like this one). I'm really surprised that more videographers don't get this and show the girl's feet.

Anyway, here's a perfect example of one where you can see great views of her feet while she gets busy. Blew a nice little load to this honey this morning.

Here's the link to the movie preview page.
http://www.tonsofjizz.com/free_video/gallery_017/sperm/load_my_mouth/vocgafsbgda_t179.html?MTIyODkyOjE2OTo2Ng

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I, too, love to see the a girl's feet in the shot while involved in a variety of sex acts. Some videographers get this some don't.

I'd recommend all of the movies directed by the late great Jim Holiday.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NoBigDeal81:
I agree. When my wife sucks my dick like this, I have images bouncing around my mind for days of her busy mouth as well as her wrinkled soles. Doesn't get much better than that.

Amen bro!

My wife and don't discuss our likes and dislikes very often, usually one of us requests something and the other does it, but about two years ago I told her that I love seeing her on her knees in front of me and she said that she loves doing that. Shoulda seen the grin on my face that day!!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links