Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sophie Moon's bare feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sophie Moon's bare feet!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sophie...who knows how many oceans of cum have been shot by guys jerking off to her immaculate feet? She was and still is one of the most recognisable and most popular foot Goddesses & thise pics perfectly illustrate why that is! Want to see more of her? Of course you do...just click here to visit FOOTSIE BABES!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a doll! One of my Fav's!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is a goddess
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Sophies sexy..Awesome LL...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is amazing...head to toe...literally.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is fine I hope to see more
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she is fine and nice smooth shaved pussy, too!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her pussy

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charsow
Board Regular
Member # 15188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charsow   Email charsow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I especially like her friend Sandy...she is most sensuous. As usual LL great post
thanks

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set of pics, sophie is hot
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy!!!!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous! Love her toes painted in that deep red polish!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i fucking love this set. gets me wanking hard!

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see,someone like her will keep your cock rock hard and cause a massive explosion. but the only thing about her,is she just looks so professional to me. i personally appreciate girls that have never heard of a foot fetish or footjob for that matter. like for instance this nerdy girl right here. when you watch her give a footjob you can tell she has never given one before in her life.lol.but some how she still pulls off a nice cumshot at the end of the clip. Real amateur girl giving a cummy footjob! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links