Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » best lube etc for FJ's? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best lube etc for FJ's?
evolved
Loyal Member
Member # 3907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evolved   Email evolved   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I was just wondering what are the different options people use for lube etc when you get a footjob from your girl? I have used astroglide seems to work ok but it seems like it wears off a little fast. I have also used baby oil which seems to work ok. What about everyone else?
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Astroglide is awesome, but being water based does dry out. I've used KY, baby, light massage oils and even cooking oil which are all oil based. Though they stay slipprier longer they're a bigger mess to clean up.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer a combo of a decent base coat of vaseline covered by a lot of Jergen's lotion.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like baby oil or vaseline myself, not really a fan of lubes cos they dry out and need topping up and get sticky, so yeah go for those I mentioned [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think my gal would go for wasting all that lotion unless I bought a bottle of el-cheapo brand just for the ocassion. Don't think I could bring myself to use vaseline- that seems like it would be so sticky. Do the girls complain about cleaning up after using it?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Don't think my gal would go for wasting all that lotion unless I bought a bottle of el-cheapo brand just for the ocassion. Don't think I could bring myself to use vaseline- that seems like it would be so sticky. Do the girls complain about cleaning up after using it?

Martha Stewart's magazine has always suggested vaseline on feet before bed with socks over it. That is mainly why I prefer using off-brand vaseline as I mentioned in the duplicate thread in talk. Ive been using it almost daily for around 6 years now and my feet are so soft it is hard to believe.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My strong recommendation, based on years of experience, would be Heavy Mineral Oil. As the old slogan goes: "A little dab will do ya".

Baby oil has a base of light mineral oil. This is a bit thicker and smoother and will moisturize while you use it. It is very inexpensive and can be found at the pharmacy among the laxatives.

I also like Olive Oil and have used Pam in a pinch (the results were so - so for the latter).

I find the petroleum jellies to be much too "gooey".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FLfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 36491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLfootguy   Email FLfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell I usually just use good ol' KY jelly, but that's because I don't typically last more than 2 minutes... I usually spend about 20-30 minutes sucking her toes/worshiping her feet first while I jack off, so by the time it comes to my footjob I'm damn near ready to explode as is. Also KY cleans up real easy, even when mixed with cum.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try using aerosol whipping cream. Nice and slick and it tastes great. My wife also likes to lick it off her toes.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I like this kind of lube best

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've used nothing and lotion, the lotion worked pretty good actually
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steven had a great point. [Smile]

but baby oil is our choice of lube. Works great for my wifes pretty feet on my hard cock. [Smile] ......until I explode in her toes.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona,

If there was only a way to verify first hand just how soft your feet might be.......

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soupy
Board Regular
Member # 37874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soupy   Author's Homepage   Email Soupy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
olive oil..plus we read yrs ago that it was good for feet. my wife used to use it regularly on her feet. may be close to the same result Mona gets from vaseline
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silicone-based lube is the best. System Jo or Wet Platinum.

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links