Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Dawn Ivy & FootFetishDaily

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dawn Ivy & FootFetishDaily
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there,

Would anybody happen to know if and when the Dawn Ivy shoot will see the light of day. On the FFD site it says the aduio for the scene was botched, but fuck it right? And there had to be quality pics taken from the shoot so what gives???? It's been over a year!!! She is my favorite (or one of them), she drives me absolutly wild. My "Go to" girl if you follow me [Wink] Can anybody help me out on this?

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should have mentioned she also used to go by Cris Taliana!..How can I get in touch with FFD, I don't see a contact on their site. Thanks for any help.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StinkInitiator:
Should have mentioned she also used to go by Cris Taliana!..How can I get in touch with FFD, I don't see a contact on their site. Thanks for any help.

Try this page:
Kickass Contact Page!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Thanks Lord! I found this with some nice sole shots... http://galleries.grooby.com/nats/aag/dawn_ivy3/?nats=MTgwODQ1NjoyOjQ

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links