Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Foot cuckold cleanup vids (WARNING cuckold content)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot cuckold cleanup vids (WARNING cuckold content)
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few vids where a guy blows his load and cleans up the mess.

hxxp://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=80057

hxxp://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=80040

I'd be curious to know if anyone else has seen these vids or are familiar with the participants in the video. They used to have a clip4sale store called "Clean My Feet" and the girls name is Tara but it has since closed.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea, but you've gotta love the fact that the guy is totally into the moment with his girl.

If you've got more, feel free to share.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm sure some people will have to come in and comment about how they don't like this, although the subject clearly stated what was involved. Oh well, good find for that genre.

Here is a repost that someone else posted a while back that has cum clean up too, but not a self clean up job.

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=37737

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome clips, if you guys have more please post them, if i dig some up i'll post it as well [Smile]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentishTown
Loyal Member
Member # 23739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentishTown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not my cup of tea but still pretty cool

(not in the hip & trendy sense of the word but u know what I mean lololol)

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, I love doing that! And my wife loves when I do it. Would love to see more like that!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Yeah, I'm sure some people will have to come in and comment about how they don't like this, although the subject clearly stated what was involved. Oh well, good find for that genre.

Here is a repost that someone else posted a while back that has cum clean up too, but not a self clean up job.

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=37737

Patrick

that was nasty!!!!!!! not because he sucked another dudes cum but did u look at him??????? ewwwwwwww
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deadbeatrec,

Yeah, they tend to film some guys that aren't the ideal "alpha male" type for that sort of thing. It's just like with interracial, they usually don't put a black guy with a small dick in the video. Since this is fem dom, it would probably not work for the guy doing it to be hulking massive and good looking cause people would be like, "He can probably get any chick he wants." Guess our adult material also has character casting for its parts too. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy vids, i love seeing sexy toes get covered in cum
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links