Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Obey the Foot, Bitch!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obey the Foot, Bitch!
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing when guys cannot deny their
boot heel and foot worshipping obedience ... (this is a dynamic duo shoe and boot!)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Treading softly(?) with the bare foot this time ...

-  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Forget about the softly, let's get down to business1

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch and sexy all at the same time!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't these be in the adult forum?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oww... =T
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there and done that. And while I won't say it didn't hurt, it wasn't intense enough to hurt really bad. The Domme that did this sort of thing to me really had me in the palm of her hand. She turned me on so easily that I let her do all kinds of stepping, squishing, slapping and kicking of the "boys." Wish she didn't move back to Russia. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those would be excellent pics, but some touchups are needed. Lose the face mask, the boots, the ball crushing, and the guy on the floor! Get some tomatoes and crush them, let the juice fly everywhere. Not a guys balls!!!! How bout a ball bat gets shoved up you girls cooch; you might enjoy it at the time but Im sure your gonna regret it in the motning.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links