Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sandy, Mya & a gigantic dildo!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sandy, Mya & a gigantic dildo!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you get when you take foot goddess Sandy, the exotic and erotic Mya Diamond, put them in a bathtub and give them a gigantic dildo to play with? The answer...a foot fucking good time of the likes you've never, ever seen before! I've seen lots of hard & nasty, dick stiffening foot scenes before, but few 'cum' close to delivering like this scene does. Enjoy these 8 sample pics below then watch the full scene only at FOOTSIE BABES (you'll be glad you did)!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mya Diamond possesses one of my favorite pairs of feet. A couple of years ago, I ran across a set of her foot photos in a magazine; while at work the next day, I could think of nothing else but getting home and gazing on those feet.

Thanks L.L.!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Juicy looking feet. Looks like Sandy and Mya are deft with their FJ techniques.

[ April 18, 2010, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing and friggin Hot!!! Thanks for posting these foot goddesses!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ladies have great feet. wish i could replace that dildo and have them do me like that. thanks for posting.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Sandy baby...I'm in misery.... [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's one hot shoot right there.

I want to die and come back as that dildo.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links