Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » It's been a while

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's been a while
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would post some old content for people that may not have seen it yet. I did get a great footjob from my wife last night but didn't take the opportunity to take any photos. I will soon...

Here are some photos/video of late last year that many of you may not have seen.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment.

http://www.xvideos.com/video218427/pretty_pink_toes_footjob_no_hands_allowed_

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/17353/fantastic-footjob-with-cum-on-her-pretty-toes

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/17300/footjob-with-cumshot-part-2

-  -  -  -

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for reposting those videos and pics. Your wife has beautiful feet and talented!!!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice! Very sexy and gifted feet. Nice to have a gal to indulge our desires.

Had to edit here: "our desires" was intended to be "your desires".

That might change the meaning a bit.

[ April 18, 2010, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: Toetapper ]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
carnal...awesome, sexy, love her feet
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her kind of perfection is rare...it's shared by my wife as well. it truly needs to be shared...it's just not fair to the other guys.

check out my many posts and my avatar for proof.

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments...

And redcard....your wife has very beautiful feet also. I have certainly seen them. [Smile] . Lovely toes she has.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh it definitely has been awhile!! Great to see a recap of your wife's lovely feet!! Can't forget those cute pink toes! Can't wait till you get more pics either!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links