Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » I jerked my boyfriends cock all over my mom's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I jerked my boyfriends cock all over my mom's feet
mia valentine
Board Regular
Member # 38342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia valentine   Author's Homepage   Email mia valentine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey boys here is another sample of a video i posted in my store www.clips4sale.com/37097
Its of me and my mom giving my bf a footjob. Tell me what you think ; )
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Jess

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't get much better than that! Any chance you licked the cum off her feet on film?
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh, so you're cool with your mom all up on your man's cock? Really?

No offense, but bringing an immediate family member into the bedroom just seems creepy to me.

To each their own.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flip flop fan:
Ahhhh, so you're cool with your mom all up on your man's cock? Really?

No offense, but bringing an immediate family member into the bedroom just seems creepy to me.

To each their own.

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool shots. Looks like a lot of fun. Your mom has some good looking feet (nice tat, as well). You and your mom have an unique open relationship that you don't see everyday. Also, I'm digging that juicy booty shot as well [Wink] [Woot] . Phat bottoms are one of my other favorite kinks [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weakforfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 4845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weakforfemfeet   Email weakforfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niiiice.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord...these pics are killin me. That ass is like Whoah!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are both of there feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A mother and daugther well you hsve to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet. I think most guys in here world love to be in your position. So if the dfaugther is not around will the mother let you lick and suck her toes with daugther not around? Does she give you footjobs if daugther not around? Would love to here the details of you amazing situation!! Thaks for the pics they are both great and love how kinky it all seems!!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come we never see previews of the cum shots?
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are certainly nice looking feet but I just can't imagine getting a footjob from my wife and her mother at the same time. That seems pretty creepy to me.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentishTown
Loyal Member
Member # 23739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentishTown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
just lol

Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is extremely hot, and ...amazing that you guys are into that type of thing. I would totally not turn that down if my gf was into it and her mom was hott. XD!!! The kinkier the better and if it isn't hurting anyone, I'm down.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your Mum has very sexy feet... [Drool] [Hump]
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg babe u r so fucking hot, ur feet are amazing, idk how u mangeged to do this but i think u erned being called a goddies. this is like the all time sex fantisy come to life. amazing.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links