Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Emily Addison - Naked and Teasing with Dildo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Emily Addison - Naked and Teasing with Dildo
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's naked blonde beauty Emily Addison showing off her beautiful bare feet whilst she's teasing with a dildo.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that's some good stuff. FM Concepts always has been one of the best.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have loved to have seen a pic with that dildo shoved up that tight white asshole of hers. I also wonder how her feet smelled given that from the indentures in her leg she mustn't have had her socks off long. Thanks for posting!
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that she must have been involved in a little bondage play shortly before this shoot - those are definitely ligature marks around her ankles. Very sexy.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that's probably more likely. She'd probably have to be a lot heavier and with poor circulation to have marks like that. So she's even filthier. Sweet! [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I think that she must have been involved in a little bondage play shortly before this shoot - those are definitely ligature marks around her ankles. Very sexy.

That's right. Before her shoot with the dildo, she was ballgagged and tied to the bed.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is really hot, sexy feet to. The things I would do with her whilst she's tied up
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is gorgeous. wish i was between her feet instead of the vibrator.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't think FM Concepts had photo shoots anymore?
I guess I'm wrong

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beauty! Especially LOVE all those pose pics and soles closeups. [Drool]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pics are just mouthwateringly sexy and I've enjoyed each and every one of them. Thanks for sharing...these have made my day!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links