Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Candy Monroe in Stockings, Heels, & Bare (Warning: Cuckolding Content) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Candy Monroe in Stockings, Heels, & Bare (Warning: Cuckolding Content)
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great updates, Patrick, especially the ones where she has stockings on. She does have very nice feet, although it's hard to concentrate on her toes in these shots.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great updates, Patrick, especially the ones where she has stockings on. She does have very nice feet, although it's hard to concentrate on her toes in these shots.

I think she hides her feet entirely too much in her shoots. Many time she has some strappy sandals on, but has those damn legging things on that are pulled all the way down and hide most of her feet. With all the cuckold/cum clean up she has the white guys doing in the videos, I'm shocked she either hasn't done a cummy feet one yet. She doesn't take most of them on/in her pussy either, so with all the other body parts the black guys hose down, I just have no idea why they haven't done something with her feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With another BBC slut, Ruth Blackwell.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie. Thanks for posting.

This might sound odd...but is that red line what I think it is?

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
She's a cutie. Thanks for posting.

This might sound odd...but is that red line what I think it is?

Probably. She was pregnant in a lot of her photos.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The random and off he wall ink she sports is a "whatever floats your boat!" for me. However, the humiliation of the submissive male partner is a complete turn off. At that point I'm thinking complete skank.

Other than that thanks for all your posts Patrick! [Smile]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links