Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Silvia Saint & Eveleyn Lory!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silvia Saint & Eveleyn Lory!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take two of the hottest babes ever to come out of Europe, ensure they both have an unquenchable lust for female feet, put them in a room together and what do you get? What you get my friends is one of the hottest girl on girl scenes I've ever witnessed! Enjoy these sample pics, but for the full set and the dick stiffening video, click here to visit HOT LEGS & FEET!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristion
Board Regular
Member # 33713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kristion   Email kristion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing set of pics! The second to last pic is my favorite, Silvia saint has some of the most perfect toes. Wish I was the one worshipping them
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
speedy
Board Regular
Member # 13856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is sexy
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My monitor is smokin'!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spruce314:
My monitor is smokin'!

Did you throw another cup of water on it? Oh man... Gotta get you one of those little air cans. Works for me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silvia Saint may be my all-time favorite. I don't think I could ever get enough of her.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophokles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic is WOW. Beautiful girls. Thanks Lucan.
Posts: 192 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC! That is one hot set!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links