Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Rachel Destroys Her Slave's Cock and Balls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rachel Destroys Her Slave's Cock and Balls
RachelFights
Board Regular
Member # 35777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RachelFights   Author's Homepage   Email RachelFights   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very special ballbusting video, because it is one of very few CFNM ballbustings that Rachel has ever done on camera. This slave was so delighted to shoot with Rachel that he decided to offer up his cock and balls to her even though he was aware of just how devastating she could be! Rachel teases and torments this poor slave for a while before inflicting some very devastating blows to his bare cock and balls while sitting on his face relaxing! She is so devious and sexy that it is truly mesmerizing!

-

Full Length Video:
www.clips4sale.com/34288
http://tinyurl.com/yg6js7d
www.myfantasydomme.com

--------------------
Hugs & Kisses,
Rachel

www.rachelscruelworld.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/34288
[URL=http://www.myspace.com/rachelfights]www.myspace.com/rachelfights

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmmmmmm, no. That throws the word 'wrong' onto a whole new tier. But if thats your thang Rachel, more power to you!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That makes me wish I could hold my genitals close to my cheek and caress them, reassuring them I'd never let anything bad like that happen to them lol
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have experienced ball busting from a couple dommes. Nothing over the top, but one domme told me that my meaning of "light to moderate" was more like "moderate to heavy." [Smile] It's an aquired taste.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Patrick, ball busting is not for everyone obviously but there are those that enjoy it at various levels.

I personally love ball busting but nothing over the top as well although i have been told once "Jesus you must have balls of steel" lol.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links