Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » It's better with socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's better with socks
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta do it with socks [Smile]

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that's what floats your boat but I'll pass lol. Although my girl had some reindeer black and white toe socks that were pretty hot I guess, but only because they looked good coming off. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with ya ST. To each his/her own of course.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought seeing a girl in some cute knee high socks and some of those frilly bobby socks is hot. I do like to get them off though (obviously).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a sock fan here. I don't see how can you appreciate the feet through socks. I need to see and lick those bare scrumptious toes....
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can appreciate both. It's like wanting a plain old beer vs. a martini (sort of)--depends on your mood. (you understand what I'm getting at!)

Socks can harbor some pretty good odors also, might i remind you!

[ June 15, 2010, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Saint Deb ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Deb:
Socks can harbor some pretty good odors also, might i remind you!

True enough.

And what better to do than inhale that odor once you get them off?

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of the guys at work are boob men, and are like, "If i could only get her shirt and bra off". And the whole time Im thinking, "If only I could get her shoes and socks off"! lol, [Cheers]
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sock free zone here...I find them a turn off.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes socks are very soft on your wood though i must say though i prefer bare

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links