Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Shay Ruskin - Hogtied and Ballgagged!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shay Ruskin - Hogtied and Ballgagged!
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the lovely Shay Ruskin hogtied with her sexy big toes tied, topless and ballgagged!
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's 5 more of this beauty.
 -  -  -  -  -
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

--------------------

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yes, that is the stuff. Very nice!

Thanks for posting.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Oh, yes, that is the stuff. Very nice!

Thanks for posting.

Glad you like. I've always felt that bondage and foot fetish are very compatible.

--------------------

den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this kind of foot fetish, tied toes especially!! Thanks!! [Wu] [Hop] [Woot] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They certainly are compatible.

She's in perfect position for...just about anything, really.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my cup of tea, alright. Bare feet and bondage will always get my, uh, attention.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links