Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Isabella Janacek/Camille - Naked and Hogtied!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Isabella Janacek/Camille - Naked and Hogtied!
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another barefoot bondage treat! Here's Czech beauty Isabella Janacek/Camille hogtied and humiliated by Avery Adams!
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another fantastic set. I love the sole shots.

I also like that Avery is barefoot as well while she's with Isabella.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Another fantastic set. I love the sole shots.

I also like that Avery is barefoot as well while she's with Isabella.

Me too. You know what makes this hogtie perfect? Isabella's big toes tied!  -  -  -

--------------------

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. [Laugh]

But yes, I agree completely. The more restrained she is, the less she can move. Makes sense, huh? She's ripe for a good tickling.

That rope going around her shoulders is something I don't think I've seen before. Looks inventive.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:

That rope going around her shoulders is something I don't think I've seen before. Looks inventive.

I often use rope above and below the breasts around the shoulders; once under a load, the ropes are pulled taught and provides a nice "squeeze" to breasts.

Aaah! I just love Isabella and have lusted after her for a long time. A gorgeous bod and painfully sexy feet. Those eyes are so enchanting. She just looks so damn good in restraints.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Sounds quite nice.

Looks like Avery missed the rope below Isabella's breasts. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links