Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Explosive Shoejob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Explosive Shoejob
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I will be the first one to admit that I much prefer the feeling of soft feet on my cock, there is a place in my heart for a hot little shoejob like the one in this link.

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/34557/shoe-job-2

I've had a few of these done and while it was mostly by domme females, not all of them have been. Being a huge fan of experimenting sexually with things, I envy this guy because I've been there and done that and it too is HOT.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she had some amazing feet...anyone know who she is?
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlvr358
Board Regular
Member # 30441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlvr358   Email footlvr358   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alli know is her name is nicole. i actual found her the other day as well..
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/33857/nicole-footjob

Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About Nicole

Not much there, really. But that's what there is.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang it looks like the video is down already! If it is the Nicole I'm thinking about she definitely gives great shoejobs!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl has always been 1 of my favorite!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links