Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » UPDATE 7/26 video added Double FJ in Tampa (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: UPDATE 7/26 video added Double FJ in Tampa
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The darker tanned feet with the bright polish look pretty [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. Thanks for the kind words. You can find a short clip of the cum shot here:

hxxp://www.footfetishtube.com/video/36380/two-girls-feet-splashed-with-cum

The video was actually fairly good quality but for some reason once it was uploaded it is very choppy and not that great. Regardless maybe some will enjoy.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I envy you.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant. That is one of my life goals a double fj. Upload all the photos if you want, no one here is going to complain
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole searching
Board Regular
Member # 33461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole searching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I'd like to see every possible angle of this amazing experience.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdoroPesFemininos
Board Regular
Member # 23462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdoroPesFemininos   Email AdoroPesFemininos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet!!!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links