Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Tied up oily soles request (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tied up oily soles request
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last request we got was from phill410 for the Mrs. tied up with her feet oiled. We didn't really get a whole lot of pictures without a cock in them though, it was too much to resist. There would be pics of a massive cumshot too, but we were interrupted at that exact moment - it was awful. It's too bad, because these are so far my favorite footjob pics.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Gallery link (they're absolutely amazing):

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bgx25n6dce016ycdxozocqrwjt8bnjgy

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJFetish2222
Board Regular
Member # 38733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJFetish2222     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hOT one of my fantasies...what happened that it went wrong??

Re-do??

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, who crashed the party . . . . . pizza delivery dude, 3 year old from next door peeping through the window?
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondage & feet; you're talking my language. Sorry you didn't have a chance to get off. Don't worry, though, I'll do that for you.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotness. Looks real fun.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phill410
Loyal Member
Member # 37902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phill410   Email phill410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thats perfect
Posts: 75 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So awesome! I say you need to set it up again and this time get lots of photos of that massive cumshot sprayed all over those beautiful soles!

Whadaya say? I like the idea.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love oiled feet. Maybe next time oiled feet and cum on the tops of your toes. Just the thought has got me excited.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm very sexy, I love oily soles
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the first picture!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oil takes your soles to the next level! Damm that looks good.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phill410
Loyal Member
Member # 37902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phill410   Email phill410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess your gonna have to do another to get the cumshots though
Posts: 75 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy collection

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole searching
Board Regular
Member # 33461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole searching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. You need to do this set again and get that cumshot. Save up for a few days too so you can really cover those beauties. Those soles look simply incredible all oiled up like that, the only thing that could top it would be a huge load of cum.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set! Definitely need to reshoot...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links