Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Janet BBC nice perfect FOOTOB SKILLZ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Janet BBC nice perfect FOOTOB SKILLZ
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.tjoob.com/vids/127428/janet-mason-Mature-Sexy-Amateur-Milf-Wifes-Interracial-Footjobs-And-Cumshots.html

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Felt those feet on mine a long time ago. She's good with them. I really like this clip too, being a fan of interracial. Really like how she shows off her cummy feet afterward.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18276 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This computer is fvcked.I'm trying to watch it & it's lagging.The picture stops moving but you can still here the audio so i miss what's going on.
The memory was below the minimum which was the reason for it being so slow so i took it to the shop & had the hard drive cleared & Windows restored & it seems worse.
Hour glass pops up & i have to wait 5min or so for the pages to come up or it says page not responding.
You'd think with the heard drive being cleared it would be back up to speed.Seems like they've reversed it & made it even worse. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite very dodgy surgery, she's still a legend.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mighty Janet Mason is a Top Gun around these parts. She is in Wu's Hall of Fame to prove it. Janet has tiny preeetty feet [Mmm] ; a sweet juicy looking butt [Mmm] (I ain't too proud) [Drool] [Woot] ; and big bright doe eyes that you can't help but to fall for her [Thud] . Janet has my vote everytime.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice video.lucky guy
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links