Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Nice footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice footjob
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but i found this nice little video of a cute blonde giving a FJ. Almost seems like she is a pro and he is just some dude with a camera.. you be the judge.

http://www.moviefap.com/videos/156a4889a47243fc12af/footjob-from-a-hot-blonde.html

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i liked the movie. i found it interesting though that the guy seemed nonchalant at first.

makes me wonder if he had a foot fetish and if he was just trying out a footjob just to be open minded

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The chick is really hot! The dude didn't seem into it at all...no moaning or compliments about how sexy her feet are. He came really quick however. But then afterwards he says "wow, great job" and that's it........?? Let me have a shot with her, I'll show her what appreciation of a great footjob is!
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it!!!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seemed more to be me like she was maybe the one calling the shots. Like she asked him to be there rather than the other way round.

Either way cracking video.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is hot, it all seemed a bit awkward between them but she was hot
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice video,she has talented toes. yummy.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlvr358
Board Regular
Member # 30441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlvr358   Email footlvr358   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is she, a foot prostitute? and where do i find one?! haha
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice vid! Cute little gal. I'd gladly take a FJ from her.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links