Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » I love Redheads

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love Redheads
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their soles seem to have that perfect color.

http://www.fresonmagic.com/fotos1_femjoy/fotos/denisa_tonight001.html

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DUDE......I am SO with you on that one! Don't get me wrong, I like a nice tan blonde with tan tops of feet, but hot redheads are absolutely off the charts!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natural (cute) redheads are very, very rare. When I see one I do take a second look and say, "Wow!" Blonds are cute (and get all the hype), but they are so common because most women want that look and blond hair coloring is the top billing. I guess it's the Marilyn Monroe thing. Brunettes are smokin' hot in my opinion [Cool] . For example, Megan Fox; Kim Kardashian; etc. Hell, I'll go old school on you, Ava Gardner and Sophia Loren were bad ass in their day.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey footman9; I think what it is, Im more into the paler/milkier looking skin that most redheads posess is the reason why Im fond of them. Dont get me wrong, a brunette with a killer tan sets me off also, but I kinda sway more to paler chicks. The wifes a blonde and cant get a tan to save her life; If she was younger I would prolly get her to go goth! Redhead goth chicks are fuckin HOTT!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links