Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sister In Law

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sister In Law
ILovFeet
Major Player
Member # 22792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILovFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Posts: 109 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budoju91
Board Regular
Member # 38430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budoju91   Email budoju91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great looking sole especially with lotion
Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait.. so you blew a load on your SIL's feet?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arbor
Board Regular
Member # 19357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arbor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they aren't related, so I don't really see the problem.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashad
Loyal Member
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashad   Email Rashad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey its his sis inlaw so its ok
Posts: 77 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sis-in-law makes her related to his wife, which would be a line I wouldn't cross.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ORRRRR...how about the second pic is a 'stock photo'??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice I love the black toe nails!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Sis-in-law makes her related to his wife, which would be a line I wouldn't cross.

Have to tell ya, if I had the opportunity, I'd nail my sister-in-law like a carpenter on a busy day. She's sexy in ways that my wife -- who is sexy in her own right -- is not. So I can relate to the OP, if it's on the up-and-up.

Cheers,
DL

Nah, certain lines I wouldn't cross if I was married. I'd think it be okay if you were doing shots of your wife to do her sister if everything was cool, but putting the cock to her is pushing it in my mind. It might be on the "up-and-up" for a while, but you know how women are and that isn't going to sit well forever. Plus, maybe letting your wife go at it with your brother or father would be a nice trade? [Confused]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shit. If I had the chance I would fuck both of my wifes sisters. [Smile]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

amazing

kind of agree with this comment from above tho "Sis-in-law makes her related to his wife, which would be a line I wouldn't cross."

how the hell did you pull that one off? no pun intended? how is she cool with you doing this?

i envy you man

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
ORRRRR...how about the second pic is a 'stock photo'??

Hmmm, It does look familiar.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links